The Canadian Sailing Team will be hosting Team Meeting at the Oakcliff Sailing Center in Oyster Bay New York November 8-11. The meeting aims to educate and inspire the current team members who have set lofty goals and seek the knowledge and advice of those who have gone before them.
- Motivational Guest Speakers including Hank Lamens
- Workshops on technical topic like strategy, tactics, rules, weather, nutrition and more
- Doping in Sport - training required by Sport Canada and delivered by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport
- Fundraising 101 for Sailing Athletes
- Double-handed sailing sessions in the Oakcliff 420 fleet
Your contributions will assist athletes attend this Conference.
PLEASE HELP US FILL THESE SEATS!!!